Thursday, July 26, 2012

300 weight loss with P90X then becomes a coach

Following an intense workout program, a man achieved his 300 pounds weight loss goal.
also seen On This news site
He was too large to weigh himself on a bathroom scale. So he had to go to the scrap yard to be weighed.
"My scales just kept saying 'Error,'" "My doctor told me, 'Richard you're not going to live. You're not going to see your 30th birthday,'"
he recalled. "Knowing I wasn't going to see my 30th birthday, knowing I wasn't able to have any kids because of me being obese, I gave up on life."
Richard Neal credits his success to the P90X program, (more users write about on the page you can find here ) a home workout regime, began by Tony Horton of Beachbody nearly a decade ago. Neal has since been able to quit his job, "I'm debt free..." He said. Beachbody rewarded him with a 100,000 check. In addition to helping others, Neal also enjoys spending time with his three-month-old son. Now what are your dreams ?